Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Friday, March 5, 2010

It is DONE




The Roswell Women's Club show home is finally done. It opened thursday morning to really good reviews.


Everything turned out great. I had such amazing help with Chris at Town and Country and Denise from Decor Infusion. Also Mark at Award Fabrics. Everyone came together to make it fabulous.


We did have a little drama though. I was running so late that the decorator in the next room was having a fit thinking that I wasn't getting everything done. There was a little back and forth but in the end, we came through. I have never had anything ready early I don't think but I always get it done.


Right in the middle of having to get the house done, I had a huge order that needed to be installed. Lisa and I stayed up until 2:30am to get it done. I got back up at 6am to get ready and load the car. I would say that I was ready for the weekend but I worked the whole time. I need another vacay. I will be at the show home working all weekend through the end of the month. I have enjoyed the people I have met and the contacts I have made. Things really seem to be going well by the grace of God. I had to laugh because everything that could go wrong, did. We were up against all kinds of pressure and I was having my doubts for while. I said that if I got any positive response, it would have to be heaven sent. Right after that, we had several people tell us that ours was their favorite room. LOL.


If you can, please visit our rooms as well as the great room done by Park Place Interiors. I did the window treatments and some of the pillows in there as well. You can get information at


No comments:

Post a Comment