Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Personal Triumph


Today was much better. I had a personal triumph today for which I am very happy and very relieved.

We worked on crib bedding all day today and I had to make a run for supplies. Fun, Fun. I have some panels to work on but am still waiting on measurements. Uggghmmmmm.....you know who you are. LOL.

Tomorrow we are working on items for the Atlanta Symphony Show Home in Buckhead. I have to have everything done by Friday of next week. This is a great opportunity for us so I'm really excited.

Denise worked at the Roswell Show Home today. It was realtor day and she said it was really busy. I'm out of cards, I'm totally out of cards and need to order more. One more thing I procrastinate on. I have to get that done tonight.

I just found out today that the kids are out of school tomorrow. Yeah, I know!!!

How do you handle someone in your field of business that is constantly disparaging you to others? Do you say something or do you ignore it and let that person reap what they sow? I'd appreciate comments. Sometimes you just don't know how to handle situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment