Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Final Straw


I went by the local Ford dealership this morning before going to staff the show house. I looked at several models that I liked but still wasn't convinced that I was ready for a car note. I haven't had one in several years.

I had a good time at the house and met a lot of really nice people. Denise was there for a little while and I talked a little with some of the other designers that were there.

I decided to leave and meet my husband at the dealership so we could take a second look at the cars. I got on the shuttle, got to my car, backed out of the spot and heard the most awful sound. My tire was flat. I hate to say this but it looked as though it was punctured. I had to wait and hour for him to get there to change the tire and when he put the spare on, it was flat too!!!!! He had to take it off, take it to the gas station and air it up. Bring it back and put it back on. Crazy!! We left there and went to the dealership and traded the car in. I am now an SUV driver and not a van driver. I really like it though. I just hope that all my window treatments fit in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment