Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF, Kind Of



It's Friday!! The only thing is that I have to work all weekend at the show home. This is really the last weekend I can work there because I have a class next weekend in Birmingham, AL.


I hope this weekend is pretty productive even if I am out of cards. I found some postcards with the business old name on them. I guess I could pass those out. I don't know, it seems a little tacky but what choice do I have?


We worked on several things today. We didn't get as far as I wanted but I will work a little this weekend on some things. The kids were out of school today so there were plenty of interruptions. They still are interrupting as I type.


It is the most beautiful day. Sunshine. I haven't seen that in a while. I know I should get some more work done and clean but............I think the kids could use the fresh air.


I have 2 retail appointments next week. Maybe the retail side of things is starting to pick up. The decorators I work with seem to be pretty steady. Hopefully the warmer weather is making people want to do some inside "fixing" up as well as outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment