Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Great Day!!!


Kami came to the showhome to take photos today and ended up staying the whole day with me. We really had a good time. We met some nice people and made some great contacts. One of my friends, Kerri came by and we gave her the grand tour and she ended up staying with us as well.
I was so excited by all the positive comments we got about our rooms. Everyone really seemed to like everything. It really is invigorating to hear. I am so thankful that I get to do what I love to do.
I was able to talk to some of the other decorators and do a little marketing. I was so hungry but we were waiting on Kerri to get there. When she did, we got ready to go eat lunch and found that the cafe had just closed!!!! Of course, since I was coughing up dust I was so hungry. We got some snacks from the hospitality table and I talked the girl who was closing up the cafe to let me have the display diet coke. It was room temperature but I didn't care. I was in withdrawal. I made that little snack last until Kerri and I could go to LaMadeline's and eat after the show. AAAAHHHHHH!!! I love that place.
I will post some of the pictures that Kami took as soon as she emails them to me.
The above photo is from one of my most favorite clients. She has just listed her daughter's condo, where this photo was taken. Check out my Facebook page for information on sale if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment