Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Monday, March 15, 2010

Never Again, again.


Everytime someone asks me to alter draperies that someone else did, I always say "I will never do this again!" I always end up doing it again. Of course, this time it was linen and linen stretches so bad. We took all the hems out and nothing was even at the bottom. It took forever to get the hems straight and to the length we needed. AAAAHHHHH!!! It drove me crazy.

I got a lot of yardage and hardware figured today from last week.

Family stuff sprung up in the middle of the day and got me distorted but I quickly snapped out of it. After spending several hours on that, I felt like someone cracked me over the head with a baseball bat. I still have that headache. It could have been from the fact that I started back on Atkin's diet today and am in carb withdrawal.

I have been working really hard to get my Facebook page for the business up and running. I have been trying to keep up with posts and pictures so that customers can link there from the website. I think I finally have it where I want it. Now all I have to do is stay on top of things. That shouldn't be too hard since I am on the computer all the time.

I got an email from a lady I met at the show home yesterday saying how much she enjoyed our stuff and what a great show home it is. I thought that was so nice. Feedback like that really makes my day.

Someone left the monitor on down here and I can hear what the boys are saying upstairs. Let's just say, I'd better go check on things.

P.S. The above picture is from the great room of the show home. We did these draperies for Park Place Interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment