Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Move out, Move in


Today, I had to take draperies down to Buckhead for the Atlanta Symphony Show Home. I fought morning Atlanta traffic then raced back to the workroom to finish the bedskirt then left here at 12:15 to move out of the Roswell Woman's Club House. I left there, came back to the workroom, unloaded everything then loaded the car with all the bedding for the Symphony Showhome and then raced back to Buckhead to deliver. I got stuck in 5:00 traffic for an hour and a half to get home, with all the kids in the car. They were really good though. I got home and my husband wanted to go out to dinner for our makeup anniversary that we missed.......needless to say, I don't feel like getting dressed or being romantic. I just want to put on pjs and chill out. Oh, well.

I hope everything goes good with the Atlanta Symphony Show. I really worked hard on everything. I can't wait to see it all done.

The above picture was a house in Naples, Florida that we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment