Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Sunday Working


I am loving the new vehicle!!! I am not one of these people that is so wrapped up in status or what I am driving but I am in the car all day long most days so I want a car that is comfortable to be riding in, ie: air conditioning, wheel bearings, etc. I am so thankful to have a nice, reliable car to drive around in. Anyone want to take bets on how long I can keep it clean? I will give you a little hint, not long!!! I will try to change my ways, though. LOL.

I went to work at the show home today. Several of the items were selling which was encouraging. There was this really cute high school senior there who was a volunteer. We had a good time talking to her. I am totally out of business cards so I am having to improvise with some of the older cards. I hate that.

We had lunch at LaMadeline. I have eaten there more in the last month than ever in my whole life. It is right down the street from the show house so I am taking advantage of it.

I have a major busy week working on the items for the Atlanta Symphony Show House. I am really anxious about getting started but usually once I start cutting, I get into the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment