Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weird Day


Well, It has been raining which means my basement is flooding again. Great. Had to deal with that first thing this morning. The "n" key on my laptop only works if you beat it. This laptop has been a pain since I got it.

We finished some panels today. Got to the install and the customers idea of bottom of trim was not mine or the itstallers idea of bottom of the trim, so I had to bring them back to change the length. (BTW, the customer had several layers of trim). No biggie, I will repleat in the morning and get them back to her tomorrow afternoon.

I also found out that all the bedding and draperies for the Buckhead Symphony showhome are due by the 30th. I was like great, the 30th of April, no, the 30th of March!!!!!.

I just got home at 8:30 this evening from a meeting with a decorator. I'm really excited because it seems like she is going to let me do some really cool things. I can't wait.

We had to do some mitered corners today, we were drawing a blank so we broke out a training video. That's pretty tired. LOL.

Some days can be really hard but I really do love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment