Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Friday, March 12, 2010

Made Really Good Time


I actually made good time today around Atlanta. Started the day in Dunwoody, then 2 stops in Alpharetta. Made my way over to Norcross then up through Marietta and to Roswell. I got back to the workroom around 1:30. For those of you who know Atlanta, that is a Nascar qualifying time. Got a lot of measuring done and picked up lots of fabric. I have my work "cut out" for me. (Ha-ha, get it). JK

I'm considering a new iron. A Rowenta. I used one a couple of weeks ago that belonged to another workroom and loved it. I have some linen panels to install next week and I could sure use a heavy duty iron. $140.00 for an iron. I don't know. This one was awesome though.

I am planning on working at the show home most of the weekend and doing paperwork tonight. My husband and I will put the kids to bed and go down to the workroom, he with his computer and my with mine. We will eat dessert and drink coffee and each tap away on our laptops. We will put a movie in the dvd player, that way we can say that we are at least "watching a movie together". LOL.

AAAAAHHHHHH, the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment