Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Started Great..........That should have been a clue.


Yes, this day started pretty good. I stopped by at the local walmart to pick up a few things. I was standing in the checkout line flipping through magazines. I got to "Atlanta" magazine and BAM!!! There I was. There was a photo and nice little write up about the business. I screamed out and grabbed every copy they had in line. People must have thought I was crazy. I didn't care. I was so excited. It was just a little write up but I will take anything I can get.

We changed the hem in some panels we were working on and messed around a little in the workroom.

I got a call from a guy who wants me to advertise in his magazine. The thing is, that I have advertised there before with NO response whatsoever!!!! With these mailout magazines, you have to wonder, do they get mailed at all? How could you possibly check that kind of thing?

Then came the parenting issues.....Need I say more. That took up the rest
of my day.

I am doing some research on hardware and grommets at the moment. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for.
The above photo is a chair that I designed and had made by Chris for the show home. It is grey silk and velvet print flowers on it. There are about 500 nailheads on this chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment