Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF




This has undeniably been the longest week ever. Everything, including the show home was due this week. I have been living off of 4 hours of sleep a night and am about to drop.


I got everything moved in to the show home (at the last minute of course). The ladies there were calling thinking that I wasn't going to show up. I still have a few things to get done before the opening next week buy most of it is done. I had to call in every favor I had and then some. I have the most incredible friends who are willing to help me out in a pinch.


I got the first part of the whole house that I am doing done. We installed this morning. I posted the pics. Lisa and I were up all night finishing up. We were both so tired. I was awful!!!! The job got done though and the customer and decorator were very happy.


I really owe Lisa and Teresa lunch for sure. Another of my friends came over and helped me sew rings on a roman shade this week. We worked until about 1am. I paid her with sushi, she bought the Starbucks.


I need a nap so I am going to curl up with Sarah for the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment