Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Sunday, February 14, 2010


Went to the fabric store today and got some great fabrics for pillows. I have to get all these pillows done this week. Some are from the ideas I got in Paris so I'm really excited about constructing them.

I took Eva, my 4 year old, to the ballet, Cinderella, today. I got so many ideas from the costumes and sets. It was beautiful. It also gave me the inspiration to decorate her room. The only problem is that none of the fabrics I have will work in the newly inspired room. Isn't that how it always goes?

I'm really excited about getting this all done this week. The pictures of Paris for the show home walls are ready and I'm picking them up tomorrow night. I can't wait to see them.
The above picture was from the Maison Objet show in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment