Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swags, Swags, Swags


Another busy day. Our blind hemmer that we got repaired is working great. It really got a work out today. Chris (the upholsterer) and I got things kind of finalized for the show home, as far as fabrics are concerned. Even though I'm excited, I really can't wait to get this thing behind me.

We did get quite a bit done today but still a lot left on this order.

I am really enjoying doing things that have a little more detail in them. We are doing a bedspread with a center inset with cording around the inset and the edges. I think it will really look interesting on the bed. The window treatments are panels with swags and jabots on a bay window. I will post pics when I get them up. The above picture is of the same house in the dining room. We installed them before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment