Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Week of School


I always dread the last week of school. There are so many activities going on that I end up over scheduling myself. Ballet and baseball are over now, whew!!! I have 3 end of the year parties this week and then we are done with school. I really like it when the kids are home. It gets a little messy around the house but I like the relaxed schedule. The kids end up sleeping a little later and we just relax around here. I am taking a day or two off a week this summer to spend much needed time with the kids. There are a lot of things around Atlanta that we haven't done yet and I'm hoping to enjoy the time with them. Matthew is going into junior high this coming school year. It really makes you stop and think that time flies. It seems like yesterday, a foggy yesterday that he was born and we brought him home. Now junior high, tomorrow, high school. I'm going to enjoy it while I can.
I took some time off this weekend and have to go back to work tomorrow with 2 appointments, possibly 4. A busy day. I have 2 orders to finish up this week. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze some of my own stuff in this summer. I need to get all this finished up around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment