Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On Schedule


I'm so surprised. Monday, we made a schedule of everything that needed to be done, everyday. We are sticking to it and it's working our pretty good. I have some paperwork to be done in the evenings but I'm not in the studio working every night. I could get used to this.

We got an order out today and then worked on some pillows and got some ordering done.

I had an appointment this afternoon to work on some panels and roman shades. I think it is going to turn out really nice.

I love doing window treatments. When you love what you do, it doesn't ever seem like work and you could find yourself "working" all the time before you realize what is happening. I have to be careful about that. I do love it, though.

The above picture is of the nursery for the first grandbaby of one of my favorite clients. I made the bedding and window treatments but they are so talented to decorate the nursery like they did. It is such a serene place to sit up nights feeding a sweet little baby. It's the kind of room you just want to go in and sit down and rest. Prayers and best wished go out to the Horne family on their pending arrival. They didn't find out if it was a girl or boy so double the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment