Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today Was an Awesome Day!!!


Today was great. I got up this morning to find and email stating that I was chosen as one of the "Citizen Blogger" positions for the International Window Coverings Expo in Atlanta next week. It is a venue for vendors, designers, workrooms to come together and show off all the new products and technology for the industry. All the big names in the business will be there. Vendors come from as far away as China to market their new wares. It really is like "Disneyland" for the drapery professional. I'm really excited about the opportunity.

I hung the massive 2 arched panels today. They look great. The customer was so happy as was I. I had had nightmares about these panels. They really did complement the space.

I went on a new measure, guess what? Arched panels. Can you believe it? I guess today was just a practice run. Too funny.

I have an install tomorrow as well and those panels are in pieces on my work table. I will get them finished in the morning and delivered tomorrow afternoon. Then off to a measure tomorrow night.

I'm still working on the packet for the big house up in the mountains. I really want this to look good.

The picture above is from the install today. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment