Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Getting Some Rest Today


Even when I have to work on the weekends, I really enjoy a lazy Saturday morning and afternoon. I got caught up on my sleep and then went to my son's baseball game. They didn't win but he played really well.

I am still working on those 2 story panels. I have such a mental block. I usually look at everything as a challenge and I am really trying to with these. I have another busy week ahead with several installs going on. I am "redoing" my daughter's room so I can put both girls in the same room. Maybe I can squeeze getting their stuff done somewhere in here. I don't have a clue what I'm going to do yet.

May 14th is the annual Window Coverings Expo at the Georgia World Congress Center. I am scheduling quite a few classes for Lisa and myself and am looking forward to it. I am also saving my money to buy some new equipment. I just bought a new computerized Mitsubishi industrial machine and would really like to get either a "tacker" or an industrial blind hemmer. We will have to see.
The above picture is of a house we did in Alpharetta. I will post more pictures of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment