Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Working for the Weekend


Wow, it has been really busy. When I'm down in the studio working like crazy, it is very difficult to keep up with the blog. I will try to do better. LOL. My husband looked at me last Friday and said, "Smile, it's Friday" to which I replied, "Does it count as Friday when you have to work the weekend?"

We have been working on a lot of things in the past week or so. We did a master bedroom treatment. Will try to get pictures when we can. We did a custom awning treatment for a Princess and The Frog themed playroom. I posted a picture of this one.

I also redesigned a dress for the Kentucky Derby for a client. She found the hat and fell in love but the dress lacked a little something, so I have been working on that. I got it delivered today and I really hope she loves it.

Brenda, from Fauxtastic Finishes and I installed the awning valance tonight. I hate installing. She did most of the work. I don't know why I have such a mental block. I don't mind helping at installations, I just hate being the one doing all of it. Let someone else get it up and I will do all the frou-frou.

Lisa and I are working on 4 double width 2 story arched panels right now. They are a ton of work. Making the pattern is a pain but I am determined to treat this as a challenge that I will conquer. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment