Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playroom Heaven


This has been a really busy week. We have had 2 really big installs this week. The latest one was a playroom for a really lucky little girl. She loves fashion designers so the theme of the room was fashion. A stage was installed with lights underneath, a platform bed in which a twin mattress was turned into a sofa, complete with pillows. One wall was painted with dress forms and I went in and added three dimensional accents to them. The exterior of the room was painted to resemble the outside of a dress shop with shutters and an awning. It was too cute. She will get years of playtime out of it.

We got several new clients this week and have a really busy week in store next week too.

I am planning to tag along with my husband on his business trips this summer. He is going to New Orleans, Washington DC, and Las Vegas. I am going to have to work really hard to schedule things around these trips.

Tomorrow afternoon is the Vendor Party at the Atlanta Symphony Show Home. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping to make some really good business contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment