Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Now Sitting Down


It has been a crazy week. The last few weeks of school are just so hectic around here. Between class parties, field trips, award ceremonies, etc. It is all I can do just to get those things done. I really enjoyed every minute of it though. We even had a surprise trip to the ER because one the girls got hit in the head with a baseball bat. There is never a dull moment around here.

I had a really big install this morning. A master bedroom and bathroom. My husband went out of town, so did Lisa, my assistant. My oldest daughter had the other three kids but I had to take Sarah to the install. She really had a good time. The client pulled out all her daughter's old toys and they had a blast just playing Barbies.

I had my first measure for plantation shutters this weekend. I am so excited about starting to carry them. I really want to expand my product line. I am carrying Norman brand shutters. They are the best out there. I am running a summer special for 16.50 per square ft. That is an awesome price. Most places sell them for 18.00-22.00 per square foot. WCAA (Window Coverings Association of America). They had the business listed in Canton, OH instead of Canton, GA. No wonder I could never find it. Glad it's fixed now.

The above picture is from today's install.

No comments:

Post a Comment