Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back to Work

Getting ready for a busy week next week. We have a fairly big order due next Friday for a new client. We get the opportunity to do a few new things. I spent the day getting everything together.
Today was Eva's birthday as well. I have to give her a big "Happy Birthday" to my five year old. I started this business when I was pregnant with her. She has spent her whole life around fabrics and trims. I love that she can really appreciate it when she sees beautiful windows.
Monday we installed some ruched panels for a client. They are a soft, romantic heading that works great in bedrooms and dining rooms. They have a cloud-like feel and work really well when the fabrics are light weight, such as silk. We have made them several times and I love how they turn out.
The picture below is a closeup of the ruched panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment