Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day


I can't believe that I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow!!!! I'm really excited but very nervous too. We spent the day getting one last order out before I leave. I'm spending the evening wrapping up a little paperwork and yardage estimates and will cut out an order in the morning for Lisa (my assistant) to work on while I'm gone and then I'm out of here.

I can't wait to see what awaits me in "The City of Lights". I'm hoping to come back so inspired and ready to create some amazing window treatments, bedding and pillows. I already have things swirling around in my head.

I took a few more pictures of Sarah working with us today. She pulled up a chair and scrap of material and started working.

Have a good night everyone. I hope I can get internet service in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment