Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting back to normal


Today was a much better day. Had a little drama in the morning-non work related, but we got a top treatment done for a client.

She gave me the fabric and a picture. I love not having a pattern, no really. Almost anyone can take a pattern and make something look decent but when you have to analyze a photo and get the proportions and details right, it is such a challenge. It also helps me perfect my pattern making skills.

All the kids were back at school except Sarah, my almost 2 year old. She is our little workroom "helper". She has a playroom off the workroom and her own ironing board and iron. She will pick up scraps and "iron" them for us. Maybe she will want to follow in her mother's footsteps.

My passport came in as well as my electronic badge for the Maison Objet' show in Paris. One more week to go.

I have a little more work to do tonight to get caught up so I guess I will make a starbucks run and get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment