Photo Courtesy of Designer Anne Ciccoini

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!! (or what's left of it)


This has been a pretty busy weekend. The cool fall air always makes me want to purge all the clutter in my life and home and begin the "nesting" process for winter. We have loaded bags of trash and boxes and boxes for donation. Hopefully my "trash" can be someone else's treasure.
Speaking of donations, Cherry Lane Drapery is donating 10% of it's proceeds for all orders placed until 10/31/2010 to the Susan G Komen Atlanta foundation. We are really excited about this!! So, for everyone out there, get your draperies done for the holidays and donate to an amazing cause all at the same time. What could be better?
I hope all of you had a great Labor Day weekend and were able to spend quality time with your families. During some of my down time, I watched 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'. What an amazing gift to have such a large loving family. To know that no matter what, they have your back. I hope and pray that for each one of you.
We are coming into the cool, fall weekends full of garage sales, pumkin patches, apple picking, festivals, and of course, the southern favorite....FOOTBALL!!!! I think I have already lost my husband and sons. While they are sitting on the sofa, watching the game, take out your girlfriends or daughters and do a little window shopping. See the new trends and styles that are out there. Go to an open house or showhome and get some ideas. Make your home a place to "hunker" down this winter and enjoy your loved ones. The Atlanta Home Show is taking place this month on the 24th at the Cobb Galleria. Check it out!!! Meet some of the vendors and just relax and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment